Refunds and Return Policy
Application for Returns/Refunds
• Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund as stated in the Terms of Service.
Application for the Return of an Item
• Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
• The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
• By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Online Koop Store confirming such agreement.
No Change of Mind
• Unless stated in this Refunds and Return Policy, Buyer may not apply for the return of the Item and/or refund due to a change of mind.
Rights of Seller
• When Online Koop Store receives an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, Online Koop Store will notify Seller in writing. Seller may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by Online Koop Store in the written notification. Seller must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”). Should Online Koop Store not hear from Seller within the Stipulated Period, Online Koop Store will assume that Seller has no response to Buyer’s application and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Seller. Online Koop Store will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Seller.
Condition of Returning Item
• To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
• In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller's end (i.e - damaged, faulty, or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear buyer's return shipping fee.
ii) In the scenario of the buyer's change of mind, buyer shall get seller's consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
iii) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, Online Koop Store at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
• Buyer will only be refunded after Online Koop Store has received the confirmation from Seller that Seller has received the returned Item. In the event where Online Koop Store does not hear from Seller within a specified time, Online Koop Store will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller.
• Return Policy: All returns must be done in accordance with the instructions set out in the Return Policy. Seller is not obliged to agree to any return unless all such instructions are followed. Should Seller agree to the return, Seller will deliver the replacement Product to your specified address.
• Permitted returns: within 14 days and/or 7 days, depending on the product, from the date of delivery of the Product, you may return a Product when you:
receive a product that is fundamentally different in nature from the Product specified in the Customer Contract;
receive a faulty or damaged Product;
receive a product that is not as advertised on the platform;
wrong item is delivered;receive a product that has missing parts/items; or
• Repair, replacement or price reduction: a customer may request for a repair or replacement of such Products.. Where the Products have not been repaired or replaced within a reasonable time, Online Koop Store may, at its sole discretion, grant to the Customer a reduction of the price in proportion to the reduced value of the Products. Upon repair, replacement or price reduction being made as aforesaid, the Customer shall have no further claim against Seller.